Ruger American Rifle Ranch 300 Blackout 16"Ruger
Ruger Americn Ranch Rifle:
Caliber: 300 BLK
Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
Sights: None - Scope Rail Installed
Barrel Length: 16.12"
Material: Alloy Steel
Twist: 1:7" RH
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 5.9 lb.
Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
Overall Length: 36"
Length of Pull: 13.75"
• Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
• Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
• Compact threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
• Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
• Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
• Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.